Friday, September 26, 2008

My 1st Entry

Ex-mrsm terendak(from left):neti&afiq,ozie&zaref,sha,azza
Its me(MAR/INA),zeti and fizah


This is my 1st ever online so called diary which i've never think i would have one because I'm the type that 'malas tahap dewa' bab nk tulis2 nih.However ,today i came across fizah's blog(http://taisyuk.blogspot.com/) and she's the one who managed to persuade me to write my own.So for a start,i post my best friends pics (we have been friend since 1993) here to honour them for being a wonderful buddies for all these years.

2 comments:

skanqueen said...

Wow! Finally you find your way to blogging world. Kita pun baru start, so belom la expert mana....

A good start! Let's learn more to make our blogs interesting!

Happy blogging :-)

Marlina Hamid said...

Mcm dh addicted plak